I’m about an hour away from hitting the road to head home for Thanksgiving so I must be brief! Here is photo 127 – I took this last night at around midnight. It is the symbol on our old fashioned drinking fountain/refrigerator/plant-holder in the corner of our apartment.
Photo 127 out of 365 – “Westinghouse”
As for our all-American cheese plate, here are my selections:
- Coupole from Vermont Butter & Cheese Company – goat’s milk
- Green Hill from Sweet Grass Dairy in Georgia – cow’s milk
- Winnemere from Jasper Hill Farm in Vermont – cow’s milk
- Vermont Shepherd from Vermont (obviously) – sheep’s milk
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar from Cabot and Jasper Hill Farm in Vermont – cow’s milk
- Rogue River Blue from Rogue Creamery in Oregon – cow’s milk
I was going to link to all the sites for you, but the linking function isn’t working right now, so I’ll get back to you on that one! With this selection we have cow’s, goat’s & sheep’s milk cheeses. We have a couple aged, one blue, one washed rind, one creamy camembert style, one cheddar and one dense and creamy goat. It’s a delicious selection! And all from the USA! Can’t wait to see how the family enjoys it.
So happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m not sure if I’ll be blogging from the road… if I can swing it, I will. Otherwise, I’ll catch you on the flip side after the holiday!