Photo 265 out of 365 – “Say Cheese!”
I felt it was appropriate to make my final photo of 2010 a spotlight on CHEESE! This is the beautiful cheese counter at Formaggio Essex in the Essex Market, where I picked up my fondue bounty yesterday. Lovely. And notice… this is photo 265, which means I have exactly 100 photos left to go before the end of my 365 project!
Anyway, I’m about twenty minutes from heading out to Connecticut for our New Year’s Eve celebration. Before I go, I thought I’d share a few of my resolutions for 2011:
- Write more about cheese and come up with my cheese rating scale
- Read more books and watch less TV
- Listen to more music (since I don’t have a car, I hardly ever listen to the radio and hardly ever seek out new music anymore. I love music! I need to change that – internet radio stations/artist recommendations very welcome!!)
- Be better about remembering people’s birthdays (I’m awful).
- Keep following my passions with GUSTO
- Be a better listener
- Plan a trip to somewhere I’ve never been – somewhere inspiring!
- Learn Photoshop!
- Continue blogging
- Get my body into great shape
- Finish my 365 project and make a gorgeous 365 photo book!
At least that’s what I thought of off the top of my head. Looks like it’ll be another busy year! Thanks for following along with me these past nine months! Your involvement and comments have made blogging a fun and rewarding experience for me thus far and it only makes me want to do more! Happy New Year’s Eve to all of you – and feel free to share your resolutions with me! I’m open to inspiration. 🙂
Cool shot. Love how the cheese (esp. on top of the counter) is so warmly lit, compared to the darker background. Like a Dutch Old Master painting or something!
I like your resolutions, too. To self-improvement!
Nappy New Year Nell! Great Resolutions for 2011. Reading about people’s goals inspires me to to follow through with mine. Thanks! I look forward to many more photos this year!
I am a little guilty feeling like I know you, even if from a distance, since I have been reading your blog for much of the year. Feel free to check out my blog at http://www.mymiscellaneousmusings.blogspot.com. Nothing important, but it serves as my online journal with lots of the photos I take as well. I am planing a trip to NYC in April. Would you care to meet for lunch? I would love to get to know you in real life. 🙂
Thanks so much Carly! I love seeing what other people write about. I’ll be sure to check your blog out! Shoot me an email when your travel plans are set and if I’m around, I’d love to meet for lunch!