Because today is Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d write a post in honor of my wonderful, adorable, sweet and supportive husband, whom I admire and love with all my heart.
Here is a list of 10 (out of a bazillion) things I love most about you on Valentine’s Day and every day:
- You inspire me to fuel my inner creativity and to pursue my passions
- You are my biggest cheerleader and prop me up, whenever I’m feeling like I need a lift
- You always ask me for my opinion on things… your writing, your work… I love how you truly value what I have to say
- You are the best foot rubber EVER
- Your ambition is awesome and you enjoy your work more than anyone else I know… it is a joy to be around that
- You are sensitive and romantic and you bring me flowers sometimes for no reason
- You tell me I’m cute, even when I’m sick and in sweats and haven’t showered in days
- You believe in me – sometimes even more than I believe in myself
- You make me laugh really hard really often. I love that.
- And finally… you are making me cheese fondue for Valentine’s Day… and as you know, nothing warms my heart more than melted cheese
Thanks for being you my love.
And now – my photos from the last few days… I’ve been feeling a little uninspired lately – I think because my cold came back and I’ve been sick and hopped up on cold medicine for the past week. But alas – here they are. With only fifty-five days left, I have to make these next couple months count! Oh – and I signed up for a portraiture class starting in two weeks so I’m really psyched about that! Stay tuned.
Photo 307 out of 365 – “Spooky Lace Curtain”
Photo 308 out of 365 – “Old and New”
Photo 309 out of 365 – “Celebration”
I took this on Saturday night at a dinner celebration for my friend Pam’s engagement! Congrats Pammy!!
Photo 310 out of 365 – “Sitting Bull” by Casey Porn
Now, I don’t typically like to take pictures of other people’s art for my own photo project… but I just wanted to share the awesome and humorous work of Casey Porn (yes that’s her real name) – a friend of a friend who I had the pleasure of meeting on Sunday. Casey lives and works in Raleigh, North Carolina but this month she has her first solo show called Wild at Heart here in NYC at the Christina Ray Gallery on Grand Street (between Thompson and 6th Ave.). The show is running through March 13th, so if you live in NYC, you should go check it out! Her paintings are great and the names she came up with are hilarious! It’s a pleasure and inspiration to meet a unique and wonderful artist who is really beginning to be recognized for her work in a big way. Go Casey!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!